Thursday, July 7, 2011

Boy, Did I Ever Drop the Ball Here

So BIG has come and gone. I had a great time with it. I still need to do my final projects, but my life took a turn. I made changes I was scared to make. Moved 2200 miles with only what I could carry or afford to ship. I had to leave my really big paper behind along with the paintings I did which makes me sad. I know I could buy more paper, and I can paint more pictures. But I was attached to a couple of them.

I really would love to take DEEP which starts in October I think. But I can't sadly :( at least not this time around. But maybe one day I will be able to move on to taking DEEP and then FEARLESS.

I miss my big paper so much. I have been wanting to paint BIG but I had to leave my pads of paper behind. Now I could go buy some, which I am hoping to do soon. BUT my dilemma will be where to paint.

But here are a couple of things I did from BIG:






No comments:

Post a Comment