Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Art I've Made So Far...

Here's a few pictures of what I've made so far this year. I've been having a lot of fun making art.

My interpretation of Louise Gale's color challenge. I didn't have Tangerine Tango so I had to blend my on rendition of the color.

This is what I came up with for Tee's "Fire and Ice" prompt.



My January Journal page for Milliande's "Be A Seed" prompt.
My very first ever! ATC for a January challenge.

And last but not least...My cover to my Book of Days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellie. I have been looking around and love your banner. Well you have done more art than me this year. My fab is the bee and the lavender flower, flowers are so much fun. I have a for day weekend coming up so you have inspired me. I will create art and post a blog. Blessings Terri www.morningdewdrops.com.

    ReplyDelete